New purchase excitement

So I recently went shopping with mah friend, whom I shall call Bea, and we went to the trusty ol' Urban Outfitters, a.k.a. my home away from home, and I gots myself some nice things:


The two look great together, and even greater with a cropped denim jacket, and a bright pink lip.

I've been wearing the skirt too much, but I can't help it - I love it so much, and it's lovely and flattering, if I do say so myself...

I also think these new Steve Madden shoes I bought on my recent trip to New York would go well with this outfit:


They have a neon pink sole which I adore - they're a bit uncomfortable right now, but I'm sure once I break them in, they'll be snug as a bug!

Now, I want a pair of slipper type shoes, but with studs on them - they'd look amazing with my neon pink and bright orange jeans... 

Thanks for reading and I'll keep you posted on my whereabouts and doings, not that you care all that much... ;P

Farewell, ∆.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.